TurningWheels

Tuesday, December 02, 2003
  December already??
 
Where does the time go??? It's been over a week since I last posted, but it doesn't seem like it. Holidays will do that.

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for, really. Too much to get into one day, actually. Thanks to those of you who sent Thanksgiving wishes-- right back at ya!

A lot is going on in the world, but I've just been too uninspired to blog about politics, etc. (EXCEPT: props to the Prez for his visit to Iraq on Thanksgiving. That was just awesome. 'nuff said.)

Back to the grind. At least we get a few days off from work over the next month, and the new year means we're more than half way to summer! It's only December 2, and I'm already counting down to spring training... ugh.




Comments: Post a Comment