TurningWheels

Friday, October 17, 2003
  Still waiting
 
The silence is deafening...

Update:
This is what I'm talking about (I can always count on Cox and Forkum for tellin' it like it is):

Three murdered Americans, killed by a bunch of terrorists, and all we hear on the news is that Koby Bryant's accuser slept with a couple of men. No outrage. No calls for an "immediate investigation". No loud condemnations. No harsh criticisms of the PA. Sure, the usual folks have expressed their outrage, but the ones who will jump on any and every chance to swipe at Israel (how cruel of them to build that nasty apartheid fence!!!) somehow just cannot find it in them to raise as much as an eyebrow at the murder of their fellow countrymen.

I'm waiting, but I'm not holding my breath...




Comments: Post a Comment