TurningWheels

Monday, October 13, 2003
  How to win a war
 
I came across a fellow rightie this weekend, and the subject of war came up. I believe in peace through strength and killing the bad guys. That doesn't make me a war monger, it's just a matter of believing that there is such a thing as good and evil-- those are not relative terms. Evil must be confronted and taken out.

Pretty much every year we go out and watch the Blue Angels. They are amazing pilots and those are amazing machines. They are war machines. They destroy property and can kill the bad guys. That's easy to forget while watching the blue and gold fighter jets scream overhead. Many people around the world have also seen them overhead, only they are blunt green/gray and fully armed. Those people are filled with fear, while I was filled with energy and excitement.

Two worlds. I'm thankful I live in America.

But that rightie I was talking to repeated a quote that I'd never heard before. On how to fight the bad guys:

Nuke 'em 'til they glow. Then shoot 'em in the dark.

Wish we could do that to Saddam.




Comments: Post a Comment