TurningWheels

Tuesday, September 16, 2003
 
The snivelling media, part deux

I am laughing my ass off.

The WaPo article I mentioned below, that took VP Cheney's words WAY out of context, was picked up by (none other than) the barking moonbat, Michael Moore! ~gasp!~

Question of the day: If Dick Cheney says that Sept. 11 is "over with now, it's done, it's history and we can put it behind us," then why is Bush citing 9/11 in everything he does?

As usual, he will never allow facts to get the way of his sickening agenda. Who would like to take bets that the stupid, fat, white man will NOT clarify the context of that quote?

I can't understand why people look up to this guy. The only thing I can think of is that so many people are so dang lazy, they just take the word of a raging lunatic as fact, without fact-checking anything themselves. I mean, the Meet the Press transcript is even published in the same paper! Sometimes I wonder.




Comments: Post a Comment