TurningWheels

Monday, September 15, 2003
 
Grasping at chads straws

Do the lefty loons of this world really take us all for dimwits? Do they really believe that I cannot figure out how to punch a hole in a card at the polls?

Given their logic and the argument that they are using, perhaps we need to recount the votes from the November 2002 election. After all, we used the outdated punch cards, right? Oh, wait. My polling place used the "fill-in-the-arrow" black marker ballots. I wonder if I was too stupid to use that type, too. After all, I didn't vote for Davis, so that must mean I didn't know how to use the ballot. The correct way to use any ballot is to vote DemocRat. I'm feeling a little disenfranchised -- perhaps my November vote didn't count because I'm too dumb to figure out a friggin' ballot!!!

One question-- if the punch cards have been used for so long, and counties are not mandated to change until March, then why do we have to put off this election? Why is it that what worked in November won't work in October?

Thank goodness we have the ACLU and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals (once again living up to their reputation as the most overturned federal appeals court in the country!) looking out for me and my total stoopidity. What would I do without them? Oh yes, vote Republican.




Comments: Post a Comment