TurningWheels

Friday, August 08, 2003
 
Visual aid

I NEED a digital camera. I want to blog about my tomatoes, but it just won't be the same without the visual evidence. These tomatoes are on steroids. Really. They are growing like a weed, and there are lots of tomatoes coming out, at all stages-- from flower buds to flowers to dying flowers to tiny pellet-sized tomatoes to BIG green tomatoes. YUMMY!

And let's not leave out the lemons, which apparently are happy in their new, larger pot with the new, steroid-infused soil. Lots of new growth and tons of new flowers (all of them had died off about a month ago, which bummed us out.) Same with the orange tree. Oh, and my mint??? Total weed. It's unbelievable. I don't know what I'm going to do with all that mint. Then there's the basil. It smells so good, and is growing so nicely. If only the friendly digger wasp would stop digging under it's planter, it would be perfect.

So that's the container garden synopsis for today. Back to other world news....




Comments: Post a Comment