TurningWheels

Tuesday, June 10, 2003
 
Smells Like Teen Spirit

I still remember where I was and what I was doing (homework on my bed in college) the first time I heard that song-- I had to know who it was right then. Can't think of any other song where I remember the first time hearing it. In my little world, I have to agree with VH1 on #1, but I have to wonder about "I Will Always Love You" and "Like a Virgin" being in the top ten.

100 greatest songs from the past 25 years

The top 10:

  1. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
  2. Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
  3. Guns N’ Roses - Sweet Child O’ Mine
  4. Eminem - Lose Yourself
  5. U2 - One
  6. Run-D.M.C. - Walk This Way
  7. Prince & The Revolution - When Doves Cry
  8. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
  9. The Police - Every Breath You Take
  10. Madonna - Like A Virgin



Comments: Post a Comment