TurningWheels

Sunday, April 06, 2003
 
Back to business

Had a great weekend with friends, and we managed to decide on a color for our [stark white] walls. Productive.

Now it's time to catch up. While I was away, the war went on with significant progress, we lost two talented journalists, another one found his niche in his new home of Jihad, one of my favorite blogs was hacked by ruskies who apparently either don't share in our belief of free speech or are incapable of honest debate (never to be kept down-- welcome back, Vinny!), another green American "activist" jumped in front of the IDF's war and is now paying the price, the Giants are undefeated, and the A's have swept the champion Angels to end the first week at 5 and 1.

And this weekend I paid a visit to the People's Republic of Berkeley. What a shithole. I don't remember it being that way when I hung out there in high school, but back then I wasn't as enlightened. If I hadn't been so shocked at what I saw, I would have taken some pictures as proof.

So I'll comment on all these things over the next day or two. In the meantime, back to the grind.




Comments: Post a Comment